The Springer Theatre Academy continues to offer classes even after summer is over! Classes during the summer focus on overarching skills: musical theatre, improvisation, voice and movement, scene study, and others. Our classes offered during the school year are more specialized and are always different… so be sure to check out our latest class offerings! During these sessions, students can pick and choose which classes to take based on personal interest.
The Springer Theatre Academy offers the following class sessions during the school year:
- Fall Session: 4 consecutive Saturdays: October 7-28th
- Winter Session: 4 consecutive Saturdays: January 13 – February 3
- Spring Break Session: 5 full-day classes, March 26-30
After School and Specialized Programming:
If your school is in the greater Columbus, Georgia area and you are interested in developing after-school drama, arts integration, or other specialized programming, please contact the Springer Theatre Academy! Our core staff of certified teachers are here to work with you.
Summer Academy is in full swing. Stay tuned for info on our upcoming Fall session.
Information and Policies:
- Payments can be accepted as cash, check, or credit card. All fully online registrations require credit card payment.
- A non-refundable deposit of $25 is required with registration. Without this, your place in the class is not reserved. Separate deposits are due for Winter and Spring classes (a deposit for both is $50).
- Full payment is due on or before the first day of class.
- We accept registrations up to the first day of classes, based on availability.
- NEW STUDENTS receive a Springer t-shirt on the first day of classes. Extra shirts are also available for purchase at check-in.
- Upon registration and deposit, you will receive a confirmation email and balance statement.
- Drop-off and Pick-up will be at the Springer’s McClure Theater lobby on the 1st Ave. side of the building.
To be added to our mailing list contact the Academy Office at 706-324-1100 or email email@example.com